NEWD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» My Last Server
by CTG666 Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:56 pm

» Goodbye and some good news
by Ashley Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:19 pm

» my hate mail
by Cleric87 Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:14 pm

» Next Round
by TheFallenPrise Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:15 pm

» Introductions
by someguy Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 pm

» What is it?
by sargeb Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:26 pm

» We need fun stuff
by someguy Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:24 am

» Westboro Baptist Church vs Nerds
by someguy Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:38 pm

» Funny Videos :D
by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:32 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

If I had a million dollars......

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If I had a million dollars...... - Page 2 Empty 30% free gold

Post  Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:51 am

If I had a million dollars I'd buy 31212484.993997599039615846338535 worth of gold for Travian. Normally I'd only get 24009603.841536614645858343337335 for that million dollars....but until Sunday I'd get 31212484.99399759903961580081355 due to the 30% free deal they got going. Then I'd probably just keep checking those decimal places to be sure 55318008 doesn't show up (that's BOOBLESS for the non-13 year old boys Very Happy )

I wonder what uncle sam takes outta of the travian's peoples pockets, there in Germany right? Don't think Sammy would get a thing....So then it all goes to Weinerschniztle, Saur Kraut, und Bier!!!

Wow, what a horrendous first post....really, not good at all.

Lorca

Back to top Go down

If I had a million dollars...... - Page 2 Empty Re: If I had a million dollars......

Post  Anubis Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:26 am

Lorca...you get a high 5 for just making the first post Smile btw...I'd prolly spend that milliiiion on bunnies...like a million worth. It'd be adorable.
Anubis
Anubis
Admin

Back to top Go down

If I had a million dollars...... - Page 2 Empty Re: If I had a million dollars......

Post  Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:56 am

All on gold, Lorca? No beer and waffles?

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:33 am

Anubis wrote:Lorca...you get a high 5 for just making the first post Smile btw...I'd prolly spend that milliiiion on bunnies...like a million worth. It'd be adorable.

you do know what happens when bunnies get together dont you? Shocked
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:42 am

Ash (Twist of Fate) wrote:
Anubis wrote:Lorca...you get a high 5 for just making the first post Smile btw...I'd prolly spend that milliiiion on bunnies...like a million worth. It'd be adorable.

Lots and lots of pies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:45 am

OMG! Brilliant...my million worth of bunnies would turn into two million worth...and then four million worth...and so on. Bunnies=$$$
Anubis
Anubis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyalist (Ye Olde Drunk) Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:33 pm

I would buy an obscene amount of liquor and beer. More than my paltry two mini-fridges could ever hope to hold. I would consume said beer at my leisure. So, probably in two weekends.

I would then pay off my college education, as well as the culinary school debt to come. I would then buy a Volvo and use the rest of the money to keep myself well-stocked with alcoholic goodness for as long as freakin' possible.

Also, @Liverpool....Manchester United FOR THE WIN. That is all. Razz

Loyalist (Ye Olde Drunk)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:32 am

Loyalist (Ye Olde Drunk) wrote:I would buy an obscene amount of liquor and beer. More than my paltry two mini-fridges could ever hope to hold. I would consume said beer at my leisure. So, probably in two weekends.

I would then pay off my college education, as well as the culinary school debt to come. I would then buy a Volvo and use the rest of the money to keep myself well-stocked with alcoholic goodness for as long as freakin' possible.

Ahhh, anyone can buy the title my man, Chelsea and Man U are perfect examples.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:29 am

Loyalist (Ye Olde Drunk) wrote:I would buy an obscene amount of liquor and beer. More than my paltry two mini-fridges could ever hope to hold. I would consume said beer at my leisure. So, probably in two weekends.

Shocked Who let you back in here??!?
Ashley
Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyalist (Ye Olde Drunk) Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:34 am

Shocked Who let you back in here??!?

I blame Greenie. You should, too What a Face

Loyalist (Ye Olde Drunk)

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:12 pm

Ash (Twist of Fate) wrote: Shocked Who let you back in here??!?

*Whistles innocently*
Green
Green

Back to top Go down

If I had a million dollars...... - Page 2 Empty If I had a million dollars...

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:41 pm

If I had a million dollars, we'd be debt free, and in England with our children Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:08 pm

If I had $600,000, since LP9 pointed out that that's what it would come to, I'd invest 100,000 into whatever companies I feel would earn me the most money. I'd then buy a 2008 Shelby GT 500 SuperSnake and upgrade it to the fullest capable of my last remaining money and modern technology and then probably wreck it! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:01 am

Wow Drew, intelligent aren't we?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:54 pm

Domina wrote:Wow Drew, intelligent aren't we?

Yup!

Back to top Go down

Post  Marley Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:48 am

...I'd be on a boat.

Marley
Marley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum